Sunday, January 07, 2007

Why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh

WHY? does school have to start back up THIS! D'ARVITTING! MONDAY?!?!?!?!?!? I was only just getting used to vacation and despite ten hours of sleep a (meep*)ing day I'm still tired all the time so back to seven hours maybe and I'm still exhausted all the time and if I die from exhaustion, Mom or whoever, sue the SEP for all they're worth, please. Okay that was a joke. But I don't think I'm supposed to feel exhausted all the time. It can't be healthy can it? And then stupid stupid stupid school comes butting in, "Oh? Are you tired perchance? Okay! Here's a bouncing check for -1,000,000,... (thousands of zeros here) ...000,000 hours of sleep, you'll have to repay it out of your own personal sleeping time! Oh you don't by any chance hate me now do you? I knew you wouldn't!!" (inaccurate - between lack of sleep and The World's Most Horrible Teacher Who Should be Run Through A Combine Harvester Backwards, Again and Again I am seriously, completely and thoroughly, HATING SCHOOL WAAAAAAAAA)

No comments:

Where are YOU coming from?

The meek are too meek to inherit

It's Raining Cats and Frogs
And the geek shall inherit the earth.
The GEEK, I said!
Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

I am a geek.