Friday, January 12, 2007

Another mystery to ponder, when I have time

After an hour or so, I returned to my computer to find it was logged into mom's half of it, with the mouse in the control pannel inquiring about Communications tools. Mind you I had not logged into hers. I suspect cat meddling, but what would they have to learn from inspecting preloaded tools such as "Fax", ect.? Don't scoff. Cats are smart. I've even read a book written by one.

Also since many people in my class have been asking, "do you have msn?" I belive I shall do some research into what exactly that is, and if I like the sound of it I'll AAP: Ask A Parent. Why do I tell you this? Well, to put it bluntly if you will, I have nothing much better to do.

No comments:

Where are YOU coming from?

The meek are too meek to inherit

It's Raining Cats and Frogs
And the geek shall inherit the earth.
The GEEK, I said!
Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

I am a geek.