Saturday, January 20, 2007

Post with much white space... er, blue space.

Today when dad and I got to the office, I got a bit of a scare.

My hard drive was out of memory!!

But I ran a thingie and everything was all right.

Or was it?

I'm going to try to put stuff on cds now...

...and ask for external hard drives for my birthday.

Just in case.

Since my goal is to be able to download Audacity.

(Which will take space)

to be able to record songs and podcasts.

(which will take more space)

So I need space!

Maybe if I put AdSense on a blog or two I'd get enough money to buy some more space?

That's certainly a possiblity worth looking into...

No comments:

Where are YOU coming from?

The meek are too meek to inherit

It's Raining Cats and Frogs
And the geek shall inherit the earth.
The GEEK, I said!
Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

I am a geek.