Sunday, January 14, 2007

New blogs

I now have three new blogs that will be podcasts someday - those of you with iTunes keep an eye out for


In the shadow of the dragon
What lurks in the shadow of that great big lizard? Among other things, an uber-opinionated adolescent.

The Dragon's Shadow
What's hiding in the shadow of the dragon? Well, this video podcast, for one thing.

Banana Smoothie
Add a couple nuts to the banana, and you might start to understand what resemblance a bag of mixed nuts bears to the entire west wing of the Galactic Mental Hospital. Better yet, perhaps you'll understand this podcast.

More Blogs Than God
More randomness? I expect so. The dustbin, the "misc." folder, of my existence; the name was dad's idea.

No comments:

Where are YOU coming from?

The meek are too meek to inherit

It's Raining Cats and Frogs
And the geek shall inherit the earth.
The GEEK, I said!
Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

I am a geek.