Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Little Red Riding Hood needs glasses

Ok, the title was completelly random.

But, there's a municipal escolta competition (Feb. 15 and 16 in LP) - and there are two categories, girls and boys. Which means that from the ashes of our humble co-ed escolta were born two of them to be educated in full formals.

You know I'm in it!

But what position?

Flag carrier.

Flag d'arvitting carrier.

I'm so exited!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, I really don't move much. But whenever we stop I have to put the flag down without looking.

There are going to be some pretty cool diagrams up I think, since Wed. I don't have to go to school because my teacher, Mrs. K, is leaving during recess and though she trusts me to do the homework, she knows most of the others won't and so that's what they'll be doing.

Then on Thursday I get ID pics taken at school.

Then no school Friday or Monday.

Tee hee...

No comments:

Where are YOU coming from?

The meek are too meek to inherit

It's Raining Cats and Frogs
And the geek shall inherit the earth.
The GEEK, I said!
Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

I am a geek.