Friday, December 01, 2006

Snoping.

One of the web logs I subscribe to on my bloglines (shamelessly promoting them now, because they're cool and free, I really appreciate these people who do free stuff, my next post will be dedicated to them) is snopes.com, for the New Urban Legends. The latest one I looked at can be found here. I'm proud to say that I could tell the pictures were PhotoShop-ed, or doctored for all you people unfamiliar with that program. Heck, they weren't even PhotoShoped that well; Mrs. V-M or Daddy could've done a better job. Even I might've done a better job. Let's face it, these people are amateurs!

No comments:

Where are YOU coming from?

The meek are too meek to inherit

It's Raining Cats and Frogs
And the geek shall inherit the earth.
The GEEK, I said!
Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

I am a geek.