Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Title generators are very dangerous things, part 2

Title One: Deep Burgundy Tape Measures At Cracked Up Microsoft Windows Stupid Operating System Denoted XP
Title Two: A Cracked Up Did I mention what I think about WINDOWS?
Title Three: A Handbag, Not Without My At Deep Burgundy Tape Measures
Title Four: Deep Burgundy Did I mention what I think about WINDOWS?
Title Five: A Confusing Handbag, Not Without My
Title Six: Puking Microsoft Windows Stupid Operating System Denoted XP
Title Seven: Confusing Tape Measures
Title Eight: Cracked Up Puking
Title Nine: Puking for Microsoft Windows Stupid Operating System Denoted XP
Title Ten: Confusing and Puking

No comments:

Where are YOU coming from?

The meek are too meek to inherit

It's Raining Cats and Frogs
And the geek shall inherit the earth.
The GEEK, I said!
Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

I am a geek.