Thursday, November 30, 2006

How random are my comments, all in one sentence.

I put this on this post.




Yay I love that book! Its such a great book! I've read Outcasts of 19... too, and yes I like Shadow City better, I'm re-reading it now, you named your screen name after it didn't you? Have you found the blog? its at kikistrikeny.blogspot.com. And also on the screen names I use my name because I really like it and i'm not using the full one, and there are probably a tonne of Todos Santos's in Mex. 'cause everyone wants to say they're a saint. anyway you have a really cool blog and thanks for commenting on mine, have a nice day or a nice monkey if you perfer.
~CosimaCat

No comments:

Where are YOU coming from?

The meek are too meek to inherit

It's Raining Cats and Frogs
And the geek shall inherit the earth.
The GEEK, I said!
Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

I am a geek.