Sunday, December 03, 2006

Tomatoes.

Yestarday in between La Paloma, the home-made ice cream shop, and La Ramada Racing, a nice, but cheap (four dollars for a filet of fish! Mmm), Mexican restaurant, there was a white pickup with the bed full of TOMATOES! The kind that's called "the red gold": reddish orange ones from little ones the size of olives to big ones the size of my fist. They were giving them out for free!! Dad & I got three kilos or so. Among the people digging in to find the ripe-er ones was who but the principle of my school, Mr. C!

Also something is seriously screwed up with Blogger.

No comments:

Where are YOU coming from?

The meek are too meek to inherit

It's Raining Cats and Frogs
And the geek shall inherit the earth.
The GEEK, I said!
Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

I am a geek.