Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Anti-New Year's Eve

Some things are in the eye of the beholder. Other things are in the beholder of the eye. Who I am is both, so answer me this: Who are you?, so I can know who's eye is beholding and who is beholding the eye, and carefully calculate the odds to correctly select the right persona to present, as if picking what mask to wear to a Masked Ball - life is deceitful.

So today I won a Snickers bar. I bet Dad that six or more people would come in the Galeria. So far? 18. Does that mean he owes me another two Snickers bars?

I'm going to the Hotel C tomorrow night, will tell all in 2007. *sniffle* this is the last post, and the last 2006 installment of the "antidote" series... *sniffle*... Bye all you guys! Thanks for reading! Have a good New Year! See you next year!

No comments:

Where are YOU coming from?

The meek are too meek to inherit

It's Raining Cats and Frogs
And the geek shall inherit the earth.
The GEEK, I said!
Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

I am a geek.