Sunday, December 03, 2006

Ravenclaw!!

I took this Hogwarts house test and the result was that I'd be good in either Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. Of course I chose Ravenclaw; who wants to be a brave idiot? (No offense, but I'd much rather being smart.) And yes, I chose in full knowledge of one of my favorite quotes:

EVIL
and
INTELIGENT
are not
MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE
concepts

I mean, evil is not so bad (oximoron alert, but think Artemis Fowl). And it's very good to write.

[Afterthought]
Because its the brave people who go running off into a dragon's lair, but its the smart people who get to laugh their butts off at the look on their faces when they come out again.
[/Afterthought]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was told Ravenclaw or Slytherin, So I chose Ravenclaw... But in reality I would be Gryffindor obviously.

CosimaCat said...

You think so? You seem like a smart person to me... Hmm.

Where are YOU coming from?

The meek are too meek to inherit

It's Raining Cats and Frogs
And the geek shall inherit the earth.
The GEEK, I said!
Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

I am a geek.