Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Oh, I have a little ELPH.

So on the night of the 17th I got Dad's well worn (it had been banging around in the glove compartment of his pickup with relatively-not-that-good shocks for a while so at least I know its durable) Canon PowerShot S410 Digital Elph (4 megapixles) and I am so happy that I'm geeking at you. Now let's see the tecnical specifications are ... *Blogger cuts CosimaCat off in the name of sanity*
It takes photos that can be blown up bigger without falling apart, thats the megapixels thing.

Also on the 18th I got a pair of brown boots that are in some places fuzzy and in others sparkly. I'm wearing them right now. They're... well I'll stop talking about them with the statement that I've wanted boots for a long time people! And the other statement that the sole has a butterfly and a hibiscus on it, so I'd be easy to track ;), except for the fact that most of the girls in town have the same brand of boots now too because of the social pressure to have a brand new outfit for every school party. Pah.

Despediendo a ustedes with a myserious preview of what is to come: Dad said that someone's bringing down SOMETHING for me and he hopes I like it and if I don't like it HE's keeping it.


Happy Hannukah, Merry Christmas, Joyous Kwanza, enjoy whatever else you may be celebrating or just have a good time!

No comments:

Where are YOU coming from?

The meek are too meek to inherit

It's Raining Cats and Frogs
And the geek shall inherit the earth.
The GEEK, I said!
Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

I am a geek.