Friday, November 03, 2006

Evil traffic agents and oscilating ocelots

The evil trafic agents came today. They showed us gory videos and slideshows that made me want to puke-- preferably on the guy's shoes, which were nicely polished. Bleh. Evil!!

Oscilating ocelots! OMDG (Oh My D'Arvitting God {Sort of like *cringes to use it* OMFG *cringes* *washes mouth and fingers and disinfects keyboad* *comes back* Except, the third word is, according to Eoin Colfer, a Gnommish curse word.}) I actually worked up the sheer nerve to switch to Blogger Beta! And... I like it? I like it! I like it. I like it. I like it? I like it. I like it. I like it. And that terminates my experimentation with font styles to emphasize specific words :). Yep, audience, I'm using you as guinea pigs. Hah!

Anyway, that's about it. But if anyone can give me advice on template design or something so I don't have to muddle through the Blogger Help and can blog for you (assuming someone reads this). If it isn't too much trouble. And, once again:
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FORMAT THE TEXT SO STYLED TEXT IS A DIFFERENT COLOR?!?!!?

No comments:

Where are YOU coming from?

The meek are too meek to inherit

It's Raining Cats and Frogs
And the geek shall inherit the earth.
The GEEK, I said!
Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

I am a geek.