Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My Grand Plan

My Grand Plan:
To make it easier on anyone who reads this, I'm going to create a new blog every year (so around every New Years (standard, not Jewish or Chinese or... lol.) but this one will stick around 'till the one after next. The next one will be... Pink, methinks.

[Afterthought]
Better, I'll do a new one every school year. Yeah! So this one will stick around until sometime in August 2007. So almost a year. And if you're wondering, I'm figuring this way if anyone wants to read the complete archives, in theory it should make it easier so you just have to read the archives of one year each. And this way I'll introduce all the teachers once a year. I think.
[/Afterthought]

No comments:

Where are YOU coming from?

The meek are too meek to inherit

It's Raining Cats and Frogs
And the geek shall inherit the earth.
The GEEK, I said!
Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

I am a geek.