Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Update: Gymnastics Routine

The dresses for the Gymnastics thing are so short, I thought they were shirts. UMGs! (Um, My Gods!) They're shorter than the shirt I sleep in (which is as long as the shirt and shorts that I was wearing the other day). They're so short, they might as well not have a skirt, although, I admit, if it was slightly above the knee and had shorts in it or shorts you could wear under it I might actually put one on. I don't know why they put it for a gymnastics routine *rolls eyes at sexisim and what is considered attractive on girls* Mexican flag colors though. Hmmmph.

No comments:

Where are YOU coming from?

The meek are too meek to inherit

It's Raining Cats and Frogs
And the geek shall inherit the earth.
The GEEK, I said!
Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

I am a geek.