Sunday, June 24, 2007

Tablet hand becoming veeery tired.

For tommorow I have to finish a six page historieta for school as the end-of-term assignment and of course am overdoing it. But I'm almost done. Also, definitive name for the comic marching under the name of 'The Random Mushroom': Shades of Gray. Or Grey. I can't seem to decide.
Also, curtesy of Naren and may someone whack her on the head for it because it's making me procrasitnate, significant advances on the character of Jashret and a very strange uniform idea that makes him look even more androgynous. Mmmaybe Dad had a valid reason to say that looking at the faces of the people I draw he can't tell if they're male or female, but I think he's overreacting.
Of course, it can't help that I reaaaally don't like drawing facial hair, so that's one indicator gone. (basically the type of people I like to draw are between ten and twenty... because then I can use myself as a model. Ha. Yet another reason why the guys are androgynous.)
But back to Jashret.
You can probably blame the character development on listening too much to Andrew Lloyd Webber's Phantom of the Opera's soundtrack.
I bet Mom is sooo sick of 'Angel of Music' right now. Especially since I just sing random parts and am wearing headphones. :D

No comments:

Where are YOU coming from?

The meek are too meek to inherit

It's Raining Cats and Frogs
And the geek shall inherit the earth.
The GEEK, I said!
Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

I am a geek.