Tuesday, June 19, 2007

News

Hmm. Well we got results from the Olimpiada. My ribs hurt from being hugged so much. Why?

Well I'm sure you can tell. Why would I be hugged if I lost?

10th place of the 10 who are going to Mexico City for a week in late July. Yes, I know, You idiot Cosima, can't you've studied harder? Believe me, I've thought that often enough: I almost didn't make it, why are all you people so proud of me?

In related news, the generation of students in my school that I'm in (the generation that is) is quite possibly going to be named after me at graduation.

What the za? When did I get so important?

No comments:

Where are YOU coming from?

The meek are too meek to inherit

It's Raining Cats and Frogs
And the geek shall inherit the earth.
The GEEK, I said!
Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

I am a geek.