Saturday, June 02, 2007

More Author Avatar-ing



Another pic of my comic avatar. The comic it's from would be a spoiler as it is the end of the rough storyline I came up with for taking Virçoise/Vircoise online. Now all I need is a system of updating, 50% of my time given back to me, blue graphite, decent paper, and a URL. Basically everything. But hey! I have a plot, which is more than can be said for most of my stories (I usually have puppets of characters who I put in situations and watch with interest in the place of a plot)
You at least can't say 'they have no script' with me. 'The writers flipped' is (1) arbitrary and (2) redundant. Of course I flipped, but it depends on how you define flipped. And watermelon. And purple. And also how you define shar'denat, but that's only because I've been asking Nărēn to shar'denat my teacher since I came up with that word so I'm pretty glad (1) she doesn't listen much (both Nar' and my teacher) because (2) it means damn. What? The stories I'm writing have a lotta gods in 'em! Gods damn people! I needed the word! Don't look at me like that! I didn't just want an expletive! What do you take me for, myself??

No comments:

Where are YOU coming from?

The meek are too meek to inherit

It's Raining Cats and Frogs
And the geek shall inherit the earth.
The GEEK, I said!
Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

I am a geek.