Sunday, May 06, 2007

On a book which I just finished today, automatically recommended -

'This is going on my list of stories that might actually be real. Along with... with Kiki Strike and that's about it...
'If not, whoever blogs for them is incredibly dedicated. [and an insanely die-hard fan - you know, like me with the Inheritance Trilogy or the Chrestomanci Chronicles.] And never gets bored.
'Oh, and is really good at faking X-rays and what have you and who knows what else.'

Ya see, this is too weird and too complicated not to be true.
I can't wait till the next book comes out.
To think that I only started it this morning/finished it a couple minutes ago.

MaximumRide.com
The aforementioned blog

2 comments:

LittleChar said...

i like your profile pic! sowhat book did you finish exactly,or am i just slow and missed you mentioning that in the post? i like the map by the way :)

CosimaCat said...

I just finished Maximum Ride: School's out - Forever by James Patterson, or should I say "by" James Patterson. It was good. If you're interested, check out the links!
~Cat

Where are YOU coming from?

The meek are too meek to inherit

It's Raining Cats and Frogs
And the geek shall inherit the earth.
The GEEK, I said!
Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

I am a geek.