Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I feel remarkably dead for someone alive

"No, just - stop laughing. That's better. Yeah. Okay, wave at Sanity... Can't you see her-? She's over there- yes, like that, wave byebye to Sanity. Good girl."

This is what comes of reading the Raining Noodles archives.
Actually, I think I was looking at the source code when I cracked up...
Weird. Source code makes me laugh.
Maybe it was the utter insanity of what I'm going to do on S.L.I..
Oh well. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to google HTML for the brainless, see what comes up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, you've lost it... ;P.

Where are YOU coming from?

The meek are too meek to inherit

It's Raining Cats and Frogs
And the geek shall inherit the earth.
The GEEK, I said!
Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

I am a geek.