Saturday, July 28, 2007

Deathly Hallows, or According to Some People, I Read Too Fast

on the 25th I got a copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows as it was in costco in LC. I got it at 3:55 pm and finished it 427 minutes, or 7 hours 7 minutes later.
Other than that I am also going to the US soon and I have a twitter badges to show. (I sure hope they work right in posts...) Prototypes for use on SLI whose name will change every month. I may make mastheads for each name but if I do then I'll probably get in a bad mood trying to make them work right on Blogger, oh well...

With friends number one




The flash: just me one you already know


An HTML just me one that I have yet to get the hang of


    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Heya! Long time... I just finished the Deathly Hallows two days ago. Didn't read it as fast as you though... Took my time :D

    Where are YOU coming from?

    The meek are too meek to inherit

    It's Raining Cats and Frogs
    And the geek shall inherit the earth.
    The GEEK, I said!
    Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

    I am a geek.