Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back

Hi! Here I am! I'll post photos when I get them off of film and memory card alike (the former shall take a while) but here's a version of a song that was going around while you wait that was making fun of the amount of backpacks (three per person) they were giving us and of how you had to put your name on everything

Cuando fui a la Convivenica
Una mochila encontré
Cómo no tenia nombre
Yo me la quede
Ay, mochila
De quien serias?
Pues ahora no me importa
Porque ahora eres mia


Rough translation:

When I went to the convivencia
A backpack, I found
As it didn't have a name
I kept it
Oh backpack,
Whose could you be?
Well it doesn't matter
because now you belong to me.


Laters!

No comments:

Where are YOU coming from?

The meek are too meek to inherit

It's Raining Cats and Frogs
And the geek shall inherit the earth.
The GEEK, I said!
Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

I am a geek.