Saturday, February 17, 2007

the possibly mutual Crush

[Update: "ski"?]
I just received the news that The Crush (#1) likes me from a kind of untrustworthy source (a couple sibling classmates who are chatting with me) but what the hell. I like warm fuzzy feelings and I have one. So there.

----------(pseudonym pending)----------- says:
si THE CRUSH medijo que tequeria [me]

z says:
ami tambien [me]

me says:
q????????????????????????????

me says:
te dijo eso??????????????

--------- says:
si

z says:
si

----------- says:
si

me says:
*muere*

z says:
si

------- says:
ski

me says:
de verdad?

z says:
si

---------- says:
si

--------------- says:
siiiiiiii

me says:
"x sabe quien me gusta entonces ella dijo a todos" "pues eso es lo que hacen los amigos" -yo y mi papa

No comments:

Where are YOU coming from?

The meek are too meek to inherit

It's Raining Cats and Frogs
And the geek shall inherit the earth.
The GEEK, I said!
Are you hard of hearing or something? The GEEK!

I am a geek.